POLICY AND LEGAL NOTES
Failure to comply with this AUP will result in immediate suspension or discontinuation of the Service (in accordance with the relevant supply conditions).
All requests for information regarding the content of this document must be addressed by opening a special ticket from the page https://42doit.com.
It is forbidden to use the network and the 42doit services to engage in and / or promote illegal, abusive or irresponsible behavior, including:
• Unauthorized access or unauthorized use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, examine or test the vulnerability of a system or
a network or to violate security or authentication measures without the express permission of the system or network owner.
• Implement or become part of activities that cause interference with the use of the Service to any user of the same, including, but not limited to, attacks through pirated software, cracks, keygenerators, serials, cyber attacks of any type including DOS attacks, viruses or other harmful components or deliberate attempts to overload a transmission system.
• Create situations of danger and / or instability and / or other problems of a technical nature as a result of programming activities and / or methods of use that affect the quality of the service of the user or of other customers causing harm to the same, to 42doit and / or third parties.
• The collection or use of e-mail addresses, names or other identifiers without the consent of the data subject (including, without limitation, spamming, phishing, internet scams, password theft, spidering).
• The collection or use of third-party information without the consent of the information owner.
• Use and / or dissemination of any false, misleading, deceptive information, including but not limited to, e-mail or newsgroups.
• Use of the software distribution service that fraudulently collects information about users or illegally transmits information about users.
• Use of the service for the distribution of software c.d. “Adware” unless: (1) is in possession of the user’s explicit consent to the download and installation of the software on the basis of a clear and clearly visible notice on the nature of the software; (2) these are easily removable software with the use of standard tools for this purpose, included in the main operating systems (such as, by way of example, Microsoft “ad / remove”).
• The installation of applications available on the network that can create destabilization of the service or infrastructure.
• Offer harmful (graphic or textual) information to the public of the image of 42doit through the services provided.
• Use the 42doit Services to offer anonymous communication systems, without the proper maintenance of identities as required by current legislation, such as, but not limited to, c.d. “TOR” or “anonymizer”.
USE OF SYSTEM RESOURCES
The user will not be able to use the service in such a way that interferes with the normal operation of the services or make improper use of the system resources such as, by way of example, the use of software that saturate the performance capacity of the network, disk system and CPU on shared platform (eg cloud, hosting, e-mail, etc) for extended times if not for those services offered by 42doit in dedicated form.
In these circumstances, 42doit may request to restore the level of normality if such non-compliant use conflicts, at the sole discretion of the same, with the use of other users.
The user undertakes not to use faulty or non-homologated equipment according to European standards, or to present malfunctions that could damage the integrity of the network and / or disturb the Services and / or create risks for the physical safety of persons. 42doit, in fact, does not give any guarantee regarding the compatibility of the equipment and programs (hardware and software) used by the user with the Service, since all the related checks are the sole responsibility of the User.
Also, the user must use the web space, possibly purchased at 42doit, exclusively for publication on the website and not as a repository, ie as a tool for the mere filing of files and / or videos / videos and / or their own material and / or also downloadable from other sites.
The dissemination of commercial messages is forbidden if you are not able to show that:
• the recipients have given their prior consent to receive e-mail through an express opt-in procedure;
• the consent collection procedures include appropriate tools to ensure that the person giving his consent is the holder of the e-mail address for which consent was given;
• evidence of consent of the recipient is kept in a form that can be readily produced upon request, with the burden of receiving the requests for 42doit
in this regard, to produce evidence of consent within 72 hours of receipt of the request
of the same;
• procedures are applied that allow a recipient to withdraw his consent, such as, by way of example, a link in the body of the e-mail or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line, and is able to comply with the withdrawal of consent within 48 hours of receipt, informing recipients that the revocation of their consent will be processed within 48 hours at most;
• a complaint e-mail address is always highlighted in a clearly visible place on every website associated with the e-mail, and messages sent to that address are promptly found.
The sender of the e-mail can not be obscured in any form.
The sender e-mail address must appear in the body of the message or in the “From” line of the e-mail; these provisions apply to messages sent via the Service, or to messages sent from any network by the user or by any person on their behalf who directly or indirectly refers to the recipient of a site hosted through the Services. Furthermore, it will not be possible to use a “third-party” e-mail service that does not apply similar procedures to all its users. These requirements will apply to the same extent to distribution lists created by third parties as if the list had been created by the User.
42doit reserves the right to check and monitor at any time the compliance with the provisions listed above, also by requesting sample information using the opt-in method.
42doit may suspend the transmission of emails that violate these provisions.
SMTP AUTHENTICATION -POLICY
In order to complete the above provisions, it will not be possible to send e-mail messages containing similar contents to more than one of the SMTP servers
two hundred and fifty (250) recipients. Attempts to circumvent this limitation
by creating multiple accounts or by any other means will be
intended as an infringement of this restriction.
42doit reserves the right to suspend the transmission of messages that violate these provisions. Furthermore, mail services may be suspended or interrupted
if a violation of this AUP is detected, in accordance with the general conditions of supply.
In general, mass transmissions or commercial information transmissions via e-mail are not allowed for a volume of more than 5,000 (five thousand) users per day
with an average of 250 messages every 20 minutes. If you wish to send more than 5,000 messages a day, please contact our support team for more information.
You may in no way attempt to probe, examine, penetrate or test the vulnerability of the 42doit network system or to violate the security of 42doit or related authentication procedures, either by passive or invasive techniques, without the express consent written by 42doit, nor, in the same way, will be able to carry out such activities through the service provided by 42doit to third parties’ networks and / or information without their explicit consent.
NEWSGROUP, DISCUSSION FORUM, OTHER NETWORKS
The User acknowledges and accepts that the contents of commercial messages, messages on any electronic bulletin board, group chat or other forums to which you participate as, but not limited to, IRC and USENET groups, will be subject to compliance with the laws and of the regulations in force on the matter. Also, the same must respect the rules of any other network (network or circuit) that accesses or participates using the 42doit services.
It is forbidden to publish, transmit or store on or through the network and the devices 42doit any content or links to content that 42doit deems reasonably:
• constitute, represent, promote, promote or refer in any way to pedophilia, racism, fanaticism, or pornography content that is not included in compliance with the regulations in force and accessible only to persons of legal age;
• have obsessive behaviors, persecutors, stalking or bullying towards other users on the site or strangers to the portal.
• be overly violent, incite violence, contain threats, harassment or hate speech;
• be unfair or deceptive in relation to consumer protection laws of
any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• be defamatory or violate people’s privacy;
• create a risk for the safety of the person or health, a risk to public safety or public health, compromise national security or interfere with investigations by the judicial authority;
• improperly disclose trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of third parties;
• have the purpose of helping third parties to circumvent copyrights;
• violate the copyrights of third parties, trademarks, patents or other property rights of others;
• refer (or present links) to online gambling and / or casinos, promote illegal drugs, violate export control laws;
• use the site 42doit for the purpose of and / or to promote illegal activities such as: trafficking in human beings, trafficking in animals and / or protected species, illegal and / or protected plant trafficking, trafficking of all living / non-living species / or parts of them under the protection of whatever degree they belong, trafficking in arms, trafficking in precious objects, trafficking in objects or artistic, historical, archaeological, religious components;
• use the site 42doit for the purpose of and / or to promote illegal activities such as: terrorism, mafia, usury, extortion, threat, blackmail, fraud, fraud, theft, trafficking, begging, recycling, stolen goods, corruption, prostitution, of any order and degree;
• be otherwise illegal or solicit illegal behavior according to the laws applicable in the relevant jurisdiction, the User or the 42doit;
• be otherwise harmful, fraudulent or to be able to bring legal actions against 42doit.
For content “published or transmitted” via the network or infrastructure 42doit include web content, e-mails, chats and any other type of publication or
transmission based on the Internet.
• collect or store data and information from other users of the site unless expressly specified.
PROTECTED MATERIAL FROM COPYRIGHT
It is forbidden to use the 42doit network to download, publish, distribute, copy or use in any way any work of text, music, software, art, image or other protected by copyright except in the case where:
• has been expressly authorized by the right holder;
• is otherwise permitted by applicable copyright laws in the relevant jurisdiction.
The User undertakes to communicate to 42doit his personal data necessary for the full and correct execution of the relationship; it also guarantees, under its own personal and exclusive responsibility, that the aforementioned data are correct, up-to-date and truthful and that allow us to identify its true identity. The User undertakes to communicate to 42doit any variation of the data provided, promptly and in any case no later than 15 (fifteen) days from the occurrence of the aforementioned variation, and also to provide at any time, upon request of 42doit, adequate proof of their identity , of his domicile or residence and, where appropriate, his / her status as legal representative of the legal entity requesting or holding the Service.
Upon receipt of the aforementioned communication, 42doit may request additional documentation to the user to demonstrate the changes communicated. In the event that the User fails to provide the said communication or the required documentation to 42doit, or in the event that he / she has provided data that is false, not current or incomplete or data that has reason, at its sole discretion, to consider such, 42doit reserves the right to:
a) refuse the request sent by the User concerning operations to be performed with reference to the Service;
b) suspend the services with immediate effect, without notice and indefinitely;
c) cancel and / or interrupt without notice any operations to modify the data associated with the Service;
d) resolve the relationship;
• the user accepts that if the public IP addresses assigned to their account are inserted into a black-list (database of abuse) such as that found on http://www.spamhaus.org, the user will be automatically infringed here I’m
AUP; consequently, 42doit may take all measures deemed appropriate to protect its IP, including the suspension and / or termination of the service, regardless of whether the IPs have been reported / included in a blacklist for reasons attributable to the User;
• the user of the service accepts that the data stored on a shared system can be quarantined or deleted if the aforementioned data are infected by a virus or otherwise corrupted, and have, at the unquestionable judgment of 42doit, a potential to infect or damage the system or data of other users that are placed on the same infrastructure.
• the user undertakes to observe the rules for the good use of network resources commonly referred to as “Netiquette”.
• No reimbursement foreseen by 42doit, when present, will be granted for service interruptions resulting from violations of this information document.
• Any document, photo, video, link, miscellaneous information, account or publication in general inserted within the 42doit site can be canceled modified or suspended by the manager for technical or social reasons or due to inappropriate behavior of the user. These unquestionable decisions taken by 42doit will be applied without any warning, authorization or reimbursement to the user of the site.
• 42doit reserves the right to communicate to the police and supervisory bodies the unlawful behaviors identified.
• 42doit does not have the possibility to check the contents published within it. The user who finds inappropriate contents mentioned above or that he considers incorrect or inadequate is asked to report it to the manager.
• 42doit does not have the possibility to carry out any checks on publications included within it in the languages, idioms or jargons of the various geographical origins of the users.
• 42doit does not know: customs, customs of any locality or world society reached by the service, so the form of control will be carried out according to the laws, the statute and the morals of the Italian state.
• These information notes may be amended and supplemented without notice or notice by 42doit.
• The texts, information and other data published on this site as well as links to other sites present are for informational purposes only and do not assume any official character.
• 42doit assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions of any kind and for any type of direct, indirect or accidental damage resulting from the reading or use of the information published, or any form of content present on the site or for the access or use of the material contained in other sites.
• By accepting this information form, the user declares: to be of age, to be in full of his intellectual and psycho-physical faculties.
• By accepting this information form, the user of 42doit declares not to take any legal or tax action for behavior unrelated to the site operator or caused by third parties, or other users of the service offered by the portal.
• By accepting this information form, the user releases all responsibility for the contents included in it.
• By accepting this information form, the user declares that he / she fully and completely assumes his / her legal, legal and criminal responsibilities deriving from his / her behavior on the 42doit website.
• By accepting this information form, the user declares to respect all the laws in force both in Italy and in their own country. In case of non-compliance with this duty, the user is aware of incurring the related precautionary measures and the provision of the legal bodies.
Penalties may be in the form of: pecuniary, precautionary, or custodial according to current regulations.
• By accepting this information form, the user confirms that he has read, understood and accepted all the aforementioned regulations without exception or restriction. It also declares that it fully assumes responsibility for its actions and / or behaviors implemented within the 42doit website.
REMEMBER! YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
The present informative note (“Informative”), surrendered to the senses of the art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code – hereinafter the “Code”) is addressed to those who communicate their personal data, also but not limitedly, using the web services accessible from this website (“Website”) .
This information regulates the methods by which 42doit.com.
collects, stores, uses, communicates, or treats in any other way, personal data collected by users of the Site (“Users”).
The expression “Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number (Article 4, letter b, Code) .
42doit.com may modify, supplement or periodically update this Statement, in consideration of any changes to the applicable legislation or provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (“Guarantor”) or services offered on the Site.
The amendments and updates to the Information Sheet are applied and brought to the attention of all interested parties, as soon as they are adopted, by publishing them on the Website. Consequently, each User is invited to periodically access the Website to verify any updated information.
The Site may include links to other third-party sites (“Links”), considered of interest to the User. By connecting to these sites, you leave this site for free choice and access a site owned by third parties. The information contained in these sites is independent and beyond the control of 42doit.com, which assumes no responsibility in this regard, not even with regard to any processing of Personal Data that may occur in such circumstances. Consequently: (i) 42doit.com does not assume any responsibility or provide any guarantee as to the nature and contents of any third-party website connected to this Site through Links; (ii) this Statement is not applicable or related to the processing of data by other websites, even if consulted by the User through Links; (iii) the connection to third party sites takes place under the sole responsibility of the Users.
The Personal Data of Users of 42doit.com (“Data Processing”), stored on their servers or their partners, as specified below, can be collected in different ways, namely:
• provided directly by the User: all Personal Data entered on the Site (to browse, register as a User, or, more generally, for any other reason), or disclosed during events organized or attended by 42doit.com, or that in any case they are provided to the owner of the site by any means directly from the User (such as, for example, the completion of forms or correspondence).
• automatically collected: Personal Data collected automatically through, but not limited to, c.d. “Cookies” (as better specified in the section below), are – as a rule – the data relating to the User’s navigation.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of Personal Data includes IP addresses, domain names, computers used by Users who connect to the Site, addresses in URI (uniform resource identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are mainly used to obtain statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning.
The Data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
It is thanks to cookies that it is possible to guarantee easier navigation and greater ease and intuitiveness of use of the Website.
Cookies are in fact small text files, containing an “information package”, that the Site sends to the User’s terminal (usually on the browser), where they are stored, to be then transmitted back to the same Site, in the same session or in subsequent sessions visits by the same User. Generally, cookies assign a unique number to the User; however, this number is meaningless outside the Site on which it was assigned.
Cookies can be stored only for the time of use of a particular site (i.e. session cookies) or for a longer period of time independent from the session (i.e. persistent cookies).
As a rule, cookies allow the site owner to establish which sectors and the most visited or viewed contents of the site, in order to adapt them to users’ wishes and at the same time to improve the services offered, but not limited to making a customized communication of Users and their related interests.
The types of cookies used by the Site are:
• to. Cookies necessary and functional to navigation;
• b. Third-party cookies.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR BROWSING:
They are the essential cookies for the correct operation and visibility of the site allowing you to navigate using the essential features.
These cookies do not collect information about Users that could be used for marketing purposes.
The necessary cookies serve, inter alia, to: (i) remember the Users’ data on the various pages during a browser browsing session; (ii) view the contents in the language chosen at each access, recognizing from which country the user connects (and remembering this setting in future access).
Cookies functional to navigation:
They are cookies that allow the site owner to make the use of the Site significantly easier for the user.
They allow to identify the Users who have logged in to the Site, avoiding the new data entry at each new browsing session.
These cookies aim to facilitate and speed up their use.
Type of cookie
First or Third party
Can be blocked
Session or Persistent
APISID, CONSENT, GPS, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC
__gads, DSID, IDE, SAPISID, HSID, test_cookie
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid
PLACE, MODE OF DATA PROCESSING AND SUBJECTS TO WHICH DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
Data processing is normally carried out at the premises of the site owner.
Personal Data are processed by 42doit.com and / or by third parties, carefully selected for their reliability and competence and to whom they may be communicated as necessary or appropriate for the purpose of carrying out the activities pertaining to the purposes set out in this Notice.
The precise list of the subjects to whom the Personal Data can be communicated, of time in updated time, can be found at the registered office of the owner of the site.
The Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the obligations and guarantees provided by the Code, both in analogical form and with information systems by our staff (employees or third parties), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use.
As soon as the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes referred to in this Notice, 42doit.com provides for their cancellation, unless the law provides for storage obligations or that the User has not consented to the treatment for a longer time or to store them for other purposes.
Purpose of the processing and nature of consent
42DOIT.COM PROCESSES PERSONAL DATA EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
• 1. purposes related to the use of the services offered by 42doit.com
and fulfill any contractual obligations established with the User;
• 2. statistical purposes, market research, sending of informative and advertising material, notification of promotional initiatives and commercial offers and other information services on the activity of the site owner;
• 3. define the profile of its Users to customize and individualize the commercial offers.
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, each User has the right to obtain confirmation of the conservation by the owner of the site of Personal Data concerning him, and their communication in intelligible form. More precisely, each User has the right to obtain the indication:
• 1. of the origin of Personal Data;
• 2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
• 3. the ways in which electronic and IT tools process Personal Data;
• 4. of the identification details of the data controller, data processors (or the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2, of the Code);
• 5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
FURTHERMORE, EACH USER HAS THE RIGHT TO OBTAIN:
• 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• 2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• 3. attestation that the operations referred to in subparagraphs a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• 1. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• 2. to the processing of Personal Data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The requests referred to in the previous points should be addressed to the Data Processor (as indicated in the following paragraph) by e-mail, regular mail, or registered letter sent to the owner of the site.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller is Dynamica s.a.s.